Monday, August 22, 2011

5 Images to Stimulate Business Breakthroughs

I went on a photo adventure with my two daughters and it got me thinking...

Well really it got me thinking about getting you thinking. Here are some photos I took with my BlackBerry and a question for each one to get you thinking more deeply about your business and life.


1. People crave vision. Where are you taking people?
2. You provide an experience for others. Experiences are what we remember. What welcomes people on the other side of your door? What will they see? say? do? feel? hear? think?







3. Ouch! What are you doing today that is prickly? What beauty is ready to burst forth from a painful patch?






4. Buzz buzz.This hard worker is collecting nectar to produce something sweet that makes my kids happy. What are you working hard on and why will it make people smile?



5. What gems have you been hiding? What do you want to dig up from your past experiences and share with others?






Feel free to share a photo and a question that inspires you to think deeply about life and the meaningful work you are driving to do more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment