Monday, September 5, 2011

How to Love People like Kelsey's Loves Duane

I spotted this sign at a local Kelsey's restaurant and it got me thinking...

First it got me wondering who Duane was, so I asked the hostess at the door.

I found out that Duane is a regular customer who has been going to the restaurant twice a day (lunch and dinner) since it opened.

Wow! Now that's dedication. Hopefully he's eating a salad once in a while and not only wings and burgers!

While this is a bit odd (for someone to go to one place twice a day for years) it also can be viewed as a love affair between Duane and Kelsey's.

Duane shows the establishment his love (and money) and they give him some love back with a private spot for his car.

On another note, this week is my wife's birthday and this experience has me wondering how I can make her feel as special as Kelsey's make's Duane feel. How can I treat her like the VIP she is? I'll sleep on that one.

I'm also wondering how I can make you feel this special. Let me know.

We all deserve to feel the love. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment